Receptionist / Administration Assistant – Permanent Full Time
Since 1956, Sunrise Soya Foods has been trusted by generations to produce healthy and delicious soy products. As Canada’s leading tofu manufacturer, we are dedicated in our commitment to putting Goodness First® behind everything that we do. From our products to our workplace, we adhere to our values of: Customer Focus, Honesty and Integrity, Respect, Teamwork and Corporate Citizenship.
As a Receptionist you will be the first point of contact for our Toronto’s office. This role will be responsible for offering administrative support across the organization. In this role you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service.
Are you someone who is motivated and enthusiastic? Do you enjoy working collaboratively in a diverse environment? If so, we want to hear from you.
- Provide exceptional customer service to both internal employees and external visitors and candidates
- Answer incoming calls in a courteous, efficient and timely manner
- Maintain up-to-date contact listings
- Coordinate inventory of office supplies
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material
- Coordinate meetings in the board room and training room
- Provide general and administrative support for our Vancouver office
- Provide general and administrative support for HR, including postings jobs on various job boards
- Assist with planning and organization of company events such as annual staff dinners
- Effectively maintain up-to-date HR records
- Provide support with group benefits administration
- Provide general administrative and clerical support for Accounting
- Other duties and special projects as assigned by the HR Supervisor and Accounting Manager
- Works in an air-conditioned office environment
- This is a permanent, full-time position
- Regular work hours are Mondays to Fridays, 8:30am - 5:00pm, with a half-hour unpaid lunch break
- Minimum 2 years related experience working in HR or as a Receptionist, Office Administrator or Administrative assistant experience
- Exceptional communication skills both written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to discreetly handle confidential information
- Superior organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Solid multi-tasking and time management skills with the ability to manage and balance large volumes of work
- Keyboard entry at a minimum of 50 words per minute
- Excellent computer skills including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Chinese language skills (verbal and written) an asset
Attn: Human Resources Dept.
729 Powell Street
Fax: 604-254 2828
We thank all applicants for applying however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.